Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Glimpse at My World - Heaven on Earth

About a month ago it was one of those b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l days here along our neck of the shore. The weather was sunny and clear, and in the low 70s. We decided after church to go out in the boat as this is one of the best times of year to go out (i.e. no tourists or party boats). The girls were all for it; the boys didn't want to go as the water was to cold for jumping into. So off we went for a few hours of total relaxation. I am always humbled by the beauty that surrounds us. I thank God everyday for planting me here as I never imagined this is where I would be.

We are READY!
I like to drive the boat FAST!


Fishing with Daddy is FUN!!!! (even if you don't catch anything but the plastic bait)


The back creeks.






Sunset as we head back home.



1 comment:

Vivian M said...

Beautiful! All we see here is snow, snow and more snow!