Sunday, December 14, 2008

Introducing Our Beach Crew!

This is the 3rd family blogsite that I have created for my family. The other 2 were private as they were during the adoptions of my two daughters. Now that our family is complete, I wanted to have a blog that wasn't adoption specific. So here we are!



First there is Captain Daddy. He is the head of this household and the man that holds my heart in the palm of his hand. We have been married for 19 years (together for 32 years!). He was born and raised in this heavenly place we around here like to refer to as "downeast." He can set a net, gig a flounder, go through the muck for oysters, and loves to fish. He is the best Daddy in the whole world. He is a man with a heart for God.

Next comes me, Beach Mama. I am a child of the King. Mama to the power of 4! I am a stay at home mom that is always on the go!

Up next is Big Tuna. I'm not sure how he aquired the nickname, but he likes it. He is our first born. He is smart, handsome, and has a dry sense of humor that cuts to the point and makes us laugh! He is the bestest big brother!



Hold onto your hats as I introduce, GODZILLA!! Our second child. This child, at the age of 2, could group toy dinosaurs into carnivors, herbivores, and omnivores (for fun!). He became hooked on the "Godzilla" movies at an early age. He is creative and is always thinking up stories, movies, cartoons, and drawing. He makes me laugh with his silly sense of humor.


This is The Queen. Yep. When asked if she wanted to be a princess when she grows up her response was, "No, I want to be The Queen." Not "a" queen, but "the" queen. She definitely rules things and no matter what she grows up to be, she will be "in charge." Tis better to be her friend than her enemy! She is a good big sister and gets along well with her siblings. Well, as long as they do as she says!

This is the "Princess." She dons her gown and tiara all of the time and tells everyone that she is a Princess. Who are we to doubt it?
Also in the family are 3 cats (sometimes 6 if you count the visitors) and 2 dogs.
Welcome to our family!

2 comments:

Vivian M said...

Awesome family! Love the nicknames too!

Eileen said...

I'd love the name Big Tuna too!