Sunday, December 28, 2008

Multi-Tasking

We have a eggplant color, leather chair in our house. The Queen refers to this as the "Purple Chair" and it is her throne. There is a lot of fussing and crying when someone sits in the Purple Chair besides The Queen. The bad thing is, it is the best seat in the living room. You wouldn't expect anything less than the best for The Queen!
The Queen always asks me to "hold her in the Purple Chair." Usually when I do this, she will take a nap. Then I am pretty much stuck in the chair until she wakes up. After The Queen fell asleep in my lap, The Princess decided to get in on some lap action and climbed on too. She soon fell asleep. Then the phone rang. My son thought this would be a good photo of us. All that is missing is the cat!











No comments: