Friday, January 23, 2009

And the Award Goes To....Me!

Gee, I don't know what to say! I am humbled and honored to have received this Fabulous Award from the Fabulous Vivian at Life With Kerri. I have never won an award before. I think I am blushing! First I would like to thank all of the "Little People," especially The Queen, The Princess, Godzilla, and Big Tuna. They are my daily inspiration for this blog. They make me a happy Beach Mama! I would also like to thank the Fabulous Vivian for being such a fabulous cyber-friend, and faithful reader of this blog. I am new to all of this and it's nice to know that there are a few that enjoy keeping up with the goings-on of our family.

Now here are the rules for this award:
1. Pass it on to 5 fabulous blogs, and include the one that gave it to you (and link them).
2. List 5 of your fabulous addictions.....

So although there are many blogs out there that I think are fabulous, I have to limit it to five, so here they are in no particular order:


5 FABULOUS BLOGS

1. The Fabulous Christi and Abbey at Cherry Blossom Life
. I love reading about this mother and daughter living in China.
2. The Fabulous Sonia at Choose Ye This Day
.
3. The Fabulous Criss and her fabulous blog The Keegan Family
.
4. The Fabulous Julie at Just Us....Waiting
as they get geared up to travel to China to receive their son!
5. The Fabulous Shanna at Our Big Crazy Family
.

5 FABULOUS ADDICTIONS

1. Reading Adoption Blogs!
2. Scrapbooking! I don't seem to have enough time to actually scrapbook (I guess because of all the time I spend reading adoption blogs), but I love it. I'm almost like a scrapbook collector. I love and collect all of the gadgets and embellishments even though I don't have time to scrap.
3. My children. I am addicted to all of the things that make them individual; all of the humor, creativity, curiosity, insightfulness, profound, and silliness. I love being their Mama!
4. Food. More specifically ice cream, litchi gummy candy, and COFFEE.
5. Beth Moore Bible Studies. These Bible studies are a lot of work, but they help me in deepening my personal relationship with my Savior, Jesus Christ.

Thank you again Vivian for the award. I feel Fabulous today!

2 comments:

Christi and Abbey said...

Thank you for the award and letting me know that you are reading! I want to come back and read up on your blog after I get over some of my jet lag...just flew to the US for a break during Chinese New Year. I appreciate your kindness!!

Vivian M said...

You deserve it. I wish you had started blogging earlier. I would have loved to follow your journey as a family once we all returned home from that wonderful trip to China with our new babies!
And I am just like you in the scrapbooking department, I could open a store with all the knick knacks and paddy whacks and go go gadgets! Time...if only we had more of it!