Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Godzilla!

Happy 10th Birthday Godzilla!
It has been very busy at our home for the past few days. Let me start with wishing my son a Happy Birthday! Ten years ago, on Superbowl Sunday, during a blue moon, my precious baby boy was born. While I can't remember who was in the Superbowl game, I do remember the miracle of becoming a family of four. It is hard to believe that my baby boy is 10 years old.

Godzilla now.

Baby Godzilla circa 1999.

This past weekend was all about Godzilla, but in a fragmented sort of way. Captain Daddy and Godzilla had plans on attending a "Men at the Cross" conference out of town. It was also the Cub Scouts Pinewood Derby race. And it was his birthday.
Captain Daddy, Godzilla, and men/sons of our church left on Friday to attend the conference. It is a wonderful thing to have a Husband with a heart for the Lord. He and Godzilla had a very special time this weekend. While the men were out of town, Big Tuna raced Godzilla's car for him at the Pinewood Derby. Talk about brotherly love!

This year Godzilla asked me to make him a skateboard cake for his birthday. Here is my feeble attempt to make a "Flaming" skateboard! Maybe I should take a cake decorating class sometime!




Now it's really FLAMING! Make a wish Godzilla!



1 comment:

Vivian M said...

What a cute cake! Happy birthday!