Monday, February 23, 2009

I Won a Lovey Award!


What a pleasant surprise to login to my blog and read a message from Tricia wishing me a Happy Birthday and giving me a blog Lovey Award! Oh my! I wasn't expecting to win...I didn't even know I was nominated! I apologize that there was no paparazzi present to get a photo of the surprise look on my face as I received the award. Maybe I can get some glam shots (i.e. airbrushed) and edit this post later.

I am still relatively new to "blogging" so I am quite humbled to receive this award. I haven't had much time to prepare an acceptance speech, so please bear with me as I ramble through this! I'd like to first thank my readers (I'm up to 6 now!) for checking in on us down south here. Sometimes it is easy to be missed over as there are so many wonderful blogs out there to follow along with. Thank you for visiting us! Of course this blog wouldn't be possible without the wonderful talent that inspires me on a daily basis: The Queen who keeps me on my toes (and feet) trying to keep up with her "Royalness;" The Princess who aspires to A Queen one day; Godzilla for just being the cutest, funniest thing; and Big Tuna for providing me with the perspective of a young adult. Also, Captain Daddy for just being Captain Daddy.

I have to say that I really enjoy keeping up with all of you. I may not have ever met you in person, but I am here for you. I will cry with you, sing with you, rejoice with, and pray with you. I am thankful for each and every one of you.

Now that I have received this award, it is time for me to pass it along to others to enjoy.

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find friends and be friends.They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships will be propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly- written text into the body of their award."

I'd like top present this Lovey Award to the following 8 bloggers:

1. Vivianne at Life with Kerri. This wonderful woman always has a smile on her blog and a positive twist to whatever comes her way.

2. Linda at Why Do These Kids Keep Calling Me Mom?

3. Charlene at Miracle of The Moment.

4. Kristi at ....and babies make four.

5. Criss at The Keegan Family.

6. Chrystal at The Price Family.

7. Christy at Waiting on Lucy.

8. Bonnie at New Day for Luke.

Again, thank you to my loyal reader(s)! You put a smile on my face today!

2 comments:

Vivian M said...

Awww, thank you!!! And you really deserve the award.

LindaJ said...

Thank you thank you!! I', so flattered. I will display it with pride!!!