Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Your Prayers, Please

My heart is so heavy. In spite of all of the horrific news of our nation, the worst is knowing there is a small child that is very sick. Children are my passion. I want to make everything all better for them, take away their hurts, pain, suffering. I know that only God can really do all that. I will do what He allows me to do for them. So for now, all I can do is pray and ask others to pray for two sweet children.
The first child is sweet, McMiracle, Stellan. You may learn more about him at www.mycharmingkids.com or just click on the button on my sidebar.
The second child is Claire. You may learn more about Claire at http://chooseyethisday.blogspot.com.
Thank you.

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

I will say a prayer for each of them and their families. Thank you for sharing this with us.

By the way, be expecting a very large white plastic envelope in the mail in several weeks (I sent it parcel so it will be slow getting there, especially if customs holds it up!).