Thursday, May 14, 2009

Back Seat Drivers or Life in the Fast Lane!


Yesterday we were coming back from a wake and this is what I saw when I looked back on the girls in the back seat. I cracked up when I saw the Royal Duo all glammed up in their princess sunglasses; especially The Princess who insists on wearing her glasses upside down (they fit better). Between the two, they also had 5 baby dolls + baby accesories, play cell phone, 4 pair of shoes, and their beloved nainais (blankets). That is why I drive an SUV, we haul a lot of stuff around with us.

5 comments:

Kim said...

They are just precious, Teri! Lydia usually wears her sunglasses upside down, too, but I never thought about it being because they fit better that way. They're so cute!

Sonia said...

That sounds like and looks like the cargo I haul. I thought we were the only ones who couldn't get out the door without the baby doll entourage and all the wardrobe changes (just in case, you know.) Your girls are precious.

Fritter Chicks™ said...

Too funny! Hollywood! I love the fact that she wears them upside down. You know what they say, when life hands you lemons . . . LOL!

Blessed Mom of Four, Now Five said...

The royal duo is precious!!!
Robbie

Vivian M said...

I only have one and I drive a MAMA mobile (minivan)!