Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Back to Usual

The long weekend is over and things are back to normal. The next few weeks are going to be busy. The girls are out of school, but the boys have 2 more weeks. My mind has already gone on "summer break." Godzilla is happy, happy, happy. He passed his EOGs last week, so basically he will goof off in school for the next 2 weeks. In the meantime I am planning our church's VBS and trying to get the house presentable for our last post-placement visit. With 4 kids, you can't clean too far in advance as it won't stay that way.
Here are some highlights of our family over the past few weeks. You may wonder where Big Tuna is these days as I don't have any photos of him (again). Well, being a teenager he has been holed up in his room and definitely not hanging our with his family. Just wait till vacation time...I'll get his photo!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

Fritter Chicks™ said...

That is too cute! Hooray for Summer!

Sonia said...

Wish I could see your pics... I can't get Smilebox to work on my computer anymore for some reason. Can't figure it out... Looks like good summer fun.

Vivian M said...

Have a great summer!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Teri! You're the best Mommy in the whole wide world! I just LOVE this blog! Thank you for sharing it with me. I am so thankful that God has made us friends to share such special times together. Love you!! Teresa Carroll

Jennifer said...

I am with you on just getting through the next couple weeks of school. My son has EOG's this week and EOC next week.

Hope you have a wonderful summer!