Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day


I would like to take this opportunity in remembering our U.S. men and women who died while serving our country. THANK YOU to the men and women and their families who have and are serving our country. May God bless and protect each and every one of you.
My father served for 22 years in the U.S. Air Force. In many ways, I am glad my father isn't alive to see how this country is changing on a daily basis. No matter what others may tell you, this is the GREATEST country to live in. If you don't believe it, go live in another country for a while. I pray that God will not abandon this country and give us over to what we deserve.




1 comment:

Sonia said...

Teri,

I share your thankfulness and your concern. I wish I could be more optimistic. I think we may already be getting the beginnings of judgement from the very leaders we've chosen. Much like Israel did in the OT. Of course, much worse came later, and I hope we repent before we have to go there...

Nice post.