Saturday, June 13, 2009

Through the Eyes of Godzilla

Godzilla decided to take some photos the other day. I thought I would post a few of them as it is fun to see things through his eyes! When he was about 7 years old, he made a home movie that he wrote the screen-play, created the action figures, and acted all of the parts. He has a great imagination that tends to get lost in public school. I try to encourage him as much as I can because I love that spark in him.
First, there were many Self-Portrait photos:

Look at those angel-kisses (freckles)! I always ask him if his MeMe in heaven is kissing him in his sleep.


I think this is his "cool" look.



Even "cooler."


This is actually one of the better photos of The Queen.

I wonder what is going through her mind....Probably calculating how to get her way.


The Princess.

Hair-in-motion! Love it!

Surfer Girl that freaks out if a drop of water gets in her face.
I think I will get him his own camera. He does a pretty good job!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, did he take all of those photos? He did a great job. I might need to get a few pointers from him!

Jennifer said...

Great pictures, he did a good job caturing life. :)

Vivian M said...

He takes better photos than I do!