Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's A Beautiful Thing

I'm so happy I could cry. It's one of those things that you dream about. It makes you so proud when you realize that the talent has been passed down to the next generation, as in this case, Mama-to-Princess. It doesn't happen often in any family. You may wonder what this gift is? After nearly 20 years of marriage and 17 years of children, there is someone else in the Sand Castle that can do this talented thing. Pardon me while I wipe the tears from my eyes....





It is a beautiful thing.


5 comments:

Annie said...

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!! LOVE it and she even put it on the right way!!! Paper hanging down!! Good girl:)

Shelley said...

Oh How hilarious!! So funny that you posted this as I was just trying to help Aly put a new roll on in her bathroom...she hasn't quite gotten it yet!!
It's the simple things in life isn't it??
When do you guys start your HS year? Praying for you on this end...pray for us too!!
Blessings~
Shelley

a Tonggu Momma said...

This was the very first chore the Tongginator's best friends had at their house. And woe to any child who failed to do said chore. Heh.

Vivian M said...

LOL!!! Now can she teach my family how to do that?

Sonia said...

Oh, I am envious! I can't get mine to put it on at all. Or to throw away the cardboard tube from the old one. They just set the new roll somewhere in the bathroom. I've just been pleased to know the princesses were wiping since they did get a new roll out. But now, I really am jealous.

Come to think of it, my grown kids don't do it either. Yep, I guess you are right. It just doesn't happen that you get a kid that talented that often.