Monday, August 31, 2009

Keeping On My Toes

Since we have not finished the room over the garage (or Garage Mahal as I call it), we are having to conduct our homeschool at the dining room table.

Which also means that we sometimes have a "guest" observe our lessons.

Sort of like the Principal sitting in and conducting a "teacher evaluation." (Notice the extremely thick Instructor Guide!)

I hope I receive a good mark! She looks hard to please. She also looks like she could be bribed with a few treats:).



2 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Garage Mahal! BwwwwaaaHaHaHa! Garage Mahal! *Snort* (Umm... excuse me... did I just snort?) Now I DEFINITELY know we'd be friends in real life if we lived near one another. Garage Mahal!

Annie said...

Oh too funny!!!! What is it about papers and computers!! Our cat LOVES to get on top of both!! I think she has even emailed a couple of people with her kitty cat rear end:) Seriously though, that instructor's manuel is VERY scary:) YIKES!!