Thursday, August 6, 2009

Nature Around Us

We have lots of nature out here in our neck of the coast. We've had all kinds of critters and creatures come pay us a visit over the years. Yesterday morning I noticed a cute little tree frog on my front porch.


Isn't it cute? Then as my eyes became accustomed to my surroundings, I noticed there were several more of the little critters.

The girls and I started counting and found a total of 8 tree frogs on the porch railings.


Must have been a tree frog party.



There seem to be a healthy population of them here.
I won't go into detail about the HUGE tree frog I found inside the toilet bowl in my house; or how I found the tree frog in my toilet bowl:).


1 comment:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Ah, but there is a story there that I'm sure many of us would love to hear. We're all ears.