Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me! Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It's hard to believe that another week has past! We are now down to 1.5 weeks before school starts. Let's see what I haven't done since last week.

Being such a technically savvy person, I most certainly did not enlist the assistance of Big Tuna to charge up my iPod. No, Not Me! ANYONE with half a brain could figure it out, so why would I need my son to do it for me (darn 'Hold" button)!

As I mentioned before, I am always prepared and never leave anything to the last minute! So, I wouldn't still have 2 HUGE boxes of home school curriculum sitting un-opened by my door! No, no, no. I would have ripped the boxes opened, sorted and organized the contents, and placed them in my organized "classroom." Homeschooling (even Kindergarten) requires much preparation and this is not something I would put off to the last minute! I am also not scared of opening the boxes because there are 3 (count them 3) videos on the curriculum website regarding 'opening the boxes.' That would be for a wimp, and I am not a wimp! Not Me!

I also have not neglected my home-making duties by spending every waking hour sewing dolls for fun. No, Not Me! I am the epitome of the Proverbs 31 woman and would never let my house become a "wreck" while I sit at my sewing machine having fun.

I did not leave (sneak out of) the house yesterday afternoon by myself to have dinner at a restaurant with the ladies from my church's women's group. No, Not Me! And I did not leave the family without first preparing a gourmet meal for them! No, Not Me! I always put the needs of my family first before mine. I would make sure my family had a well-balanced, nutritious meal and all the comforts they needed before gallivanting off into town. Yes, I am that kind of dedicated, nurturing mother.

No, I could not possibly do any of those things since it is totally Not Me!

So, how was your week?

2 comments:

The Thompsons said...

ha ha ..FUNNY STUFF!

Annie said...

Too funny:) BTW, I love your dolls! They are so cute! I really wish I could sew but even buttons challenge me! Hehe!!