Saturday, October 3, 2009

Life Chain 2009 - October 4, 2009

I just wanted to take a few minutes to bring to your attention that tomorrow, October 4, 2009, is Life Chain Sunday. I would love to stand on my soap box and give you all of the reasons why I believe in and support Life Chain, but I will spare you that. I just prayerfully ask that you make a stand with me tomorrow, no matter where you are. If you would like to find out more about the Life Chain in your area you may do so at Lifechain.net
I like to think that maybe in some way, the prayers of those standing for Life Chain, may have had some small part in protecting my unborn daughters in a country where abortion is often imposed on women.
Life Chain is a peaceful and prayerful public witness of pro-life Americans standing for one hour praying for our nation and the end to abortion. It is a visual statement of solidarity by the Christian community that abortion kills children and that the Church supports the sanctity of life from the moment of conception.
President Ronald Reagan in 1982: "Simple morality dictates that unless and until someone can prove the unborn human is not alive, we must give it the benefit of the doubt and assume it is (alive). And, thus, it should be entitled to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

You will be pleased to hear that we witnessed the Life Chain in progress here in Canada, on our way to a birthday party yesterday. Now I know why all those people were out there holding signs!