Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween

The Beach Crew got creative this year with the Halloween costumes. Sorry it has taken so long to post photos.
Do you recognize my children? They're scary!

First we have my son, Earl (My Name is Earl). Earl is on a quest to undo any wrong deed he has done. He carries "The List" in his shirt pocket and crosses each wrongdoing off his list as he makes atonement. Karma is a funny thing.

Next is my other son, Dr. Gregory House, or just House (House, M.D.). My mini-m&m popping (no Vicodin here) misanthropic medical genius that goes around diagnosing impossible medical cases in less than an hour.


Next is my polka-dot, Princess Pocahontas.



And, last but not least, The Queen of Cowgirls.





4 comments:

Kim said...

Love them all! How cute and creative.

a Tonggu Momma said...

Love em, but House made me crack up! What a personality your son must have.

Annie said...

Very creative!!!

Vivian M said...

I loved the costumes, and Dr. House was my favorite!!