Friday, January 8, 2010

Life Through the Eyes of The Queen

I came across several photos on my camera that I did not take. Which means, someone else in the household used my camera without my knowledge. This probably occurred when I was taking a shower one morning as that is usually when things "occur." After interrogating the usual suspects, the guilty party turned out to be The Queen. Five year olds are just too smart. As The Queen likes to remind me almost everyday, "I am just too good for you!" Yes, she is. Here is a glimpse of the world through the eyes of The Queen.

Here is KitKat. Or FatCat as we fondly refer to her. I think she actually posed for the photo. It is funny because this cat is often at the forefront of family photos. Wherever there is something going on, this cat will be in the middle of it.

The Queen's baby doll. She doesn't look like she wanted her photo taken.



The top of the Barbie computer. Yes, Barbie is always ready to have her photo taken.



This is an interesting shot. This is our "classroom/playroom." Not sure what she was trying to express here other than it is eye-level.




Maybe this should be titled "Right brain conquers Left brain." Or "Geologists Rule, Engineers Drool" (inside joke).



Over exposed close up of Wishbone toy. Do they make that show still? This toy must be at least 13 years old.

The much loved, more precious than gold, beloved "Nai-Nai." The Queen often asks me what color it is supposed to be since it seems "colorless." It used to be pink.


Another "mood" shot of KitKat. Models can be awfully moody at times!

Princess Jasmine's Horse.



I think this is a close-up of Gabriella's Pony Castle...?



No clue.

Our living room. As it often is.

5 comments:

Annie said...

What a find!!!! Things like that usually happen at my house when I am on the phone:)

Laura L. said...

Oh cute! Love how you posted these. I wonder what our girl would take pictures of, given the chance.
Cute kitty, and looks thrilled to have her photo taken.

Tricia said...

I love the pictures. I think her baby was showing her good side.

Life is good! said...

photographer in training!!!!!

Vivian M said...

I love seeing the world through the eyes of a child. We bought Kerri (at age two) a kid tough-toy digital camera that she still uses to this day. It has been amazing to go over the thousands of photos she has taken. She has documented every trip we made to see Grandma. The photos are priceless.