Saturday, March 20, 2010

Arrow of Light

This week Godzilla and the boys in his Cub Scout den received their Arrow of Light award.  This is the highest award in Cub Scouts is earned by Webelos II that have been active participants in their den and are ready to join a Boy Scout troop.

DSCN3582

The Cub Scout Pack had a special ceremony just for these boys.  We are very proud of all the boys in the den for achieving this award.  We wish them all the best as they move on into Boy Scouts.  We also appreciate all of the leaders in the den that worked so hard on preparing these boys and getting them through the requirements.

Of course there was cake.  I promise this will be my last “cake” post for a while.  The Pack ordered a huge sheet cake for those attending the ceremony.  We ordered a special cake for the boys from a good friend that makes the BEST cakes in these parts.  She came up with a beautiful, tasty cake for the celebration.

II was ever so careful with the cake when I picked it up from her.  She had the cake box lid propped up so it wouldn’t fall down on top of the cake and mess up the design.  Since it was a warm day I brought the cake into the house and set it in the middle of the dining room table so nothing could happen to it.  Or so I thought…

About 5 minutes before we left the house for the ceremony, I decided to take a photo of the cake for my son’s scrapbook.

DSCN3564

Lovely…Wait a minute!  What is this?  What happened to the cake?

DSCN3566

WHO MESSED WITH THE CAKE???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am panicked!  I rounded up the usual suspects:

DSCN3428

DSCN2871

DSCN3430

DSCN3352

DSCN3410

DSCN3479

Can you guess who messed with the cake?

3 comments:

Annie said...

That last kitty cat is looking pretty plump!!! I think I have to go with him/her:):):)

Kim K. said...

Congratulations on the Arrow of Light award!! I'm wondering if it was a group effort on the cake tasting. Don't keep us waiting!!!

Vivian M said...

OK, who was the culprit? LOL!

Congratulations on the award!