Sunday, March 28, 2010

She Has A Family!!!!!!!!

Y'all know that I have been praying and advocating for the past several months for a precious 8 year old girl listed with CWA. On Friday I went to look at "my" girl's photolisting as I have done everyday for the past 6 months. However, on Friday her photolisting was not accessable. I contacted CWA to find out if her file had been returned (due to be returned very soon) or whether she had been matched with a family. Yesterday, Carol with CWA contacted me with the news that she has her forever family!!!!!! Praise Jesus!!! Thank you to all who have helped me in prayer, in advocating, and in just being there while I lamented. I am thrilled that this child has a family! God is so good. He answers our prayers. He answered her prayers. God bless the little girl and her new family.

3 comments:

Kim K. said...

I just love happy endings! You must feel a huge sense of relief.

Vivian M said...

Oh what wonderful news, just in time for Easter!
I truly believe in the power of prayers. Thank you for advocating for this special little girl!

Annie said...

So happy for her and you:)