Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Photography Queen

Sorry for the hiatus.  We have been really busy.  I have also been in a funk.  Can’t seem to explain it.  But since I haven’t posted in so long, I felt the need to put something up.  I’ve been trying to write a post about something, but I just haven’t finished it.  So to make it easy on myself I am posting more photos taken by my photography Queen.  She seems to be able to sneak the camera from me and goes on on a photographic safari.  I love looking through the eyes of my girl.  Her photos always make me smile.  That is when I’m not scratching my head and saying, “What the heck is that?”

DSCN3673

The usual pile/mess that covers my floors.

DSCN3674

Bitty Baby time-out?  Not sure I want to know what Bitty Baby did to deserve this…

DSCN3678

At least she can see her feet…unlike her Mama.

DSCN3680

Our back yard.  It actually looks inviting.

DSCN3681

I wonder if this shot was taken on purpose?

DSCN3684

This actually looks like something they would show you in art class.  Like it makes a statement or something.

DSCN3696

The view from the back porch.  Notice you can’t see my “illegal” clothes line that it is strung from column to column.

DSCN3703

Is it safe yet?

DSCN3683

Ok.  These views must be deliberate.  Good thing nothing is hanging out of her nose.

DSCN3714

Looks like Godzilla is not wanting to be photographed.

DSCN3706

More dolls in time-out?  Must be a bad doll day.

DSCN3693

Cinderella must have lost a slipper when she went to feed the dogs.

DSCN3718

Again?

3 comments:

Kim K. said...

What a great idea for a blog posting. Too fun! I love seeing pictures from the eye of your daughter. I hope your funk has lifted.

Annie said...

Isn't it interesting to see what they think is interesting??? Cute!

Sonia said...

I love this post!! The Queen has an eye for things interesting. Love the two chairs shot. And your floors look like mine. Makes me feel better!

Hope your funk has lifted. I know what that's like. Seemed like I stayed there for months...