Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Princess’ Field Day

Spring has finally arrived in eastern NC.  I was happy to be able to open all of the windows in the house and turn off the heat!  Although, now I need to de-pollinate the inside of the house.  My excuse for not cleaning my house during pine pollen season was because there was no use until the pollen stopped.  Now I have no excuse.

We have been busy with school, spring break, Boy Scouts, dance class, etc.  I am going to have to play catch-up, but I’ll do it in a few posts.

DSCN3728

Last week The Princess’ preschool had their annual Field Day.  They always have such great things for the kids to do.  The Princess’ class wore yellow tee shirts with a “Lobster” on the front that was made from their hands and feet prints.  Too cute!

DSCN3737

Here’s my girl in action!

DSCN3738

The water balloon race was the most exciting for the kids.

The very best part though was that each child received a trophy at the end.  Now this is pretty big stuff to the only child in the family that doesn’t have a trophy!

DSCN3740

DSCN3742

Way to go Princess!

3 comments:

Kim K. said...

Looks like a fun field day! Aren't you loving the spring weather. I'm so ready to be done with cold weather. I love the lobster t-shirt idea. I might just have to borrow that when we rent our cottage in June. Too cute!

Annie said...

Looks like she had a great day!!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Love Field Day! (Well, as long as there is no pollen. Ugh.)