Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back to School

We officially began our 2010-2011 school year last week.  I decided to start our home school back the same day that Big Tuna started college.  I figured it would be easier keeping track of everyone if we were on the same schedule (sort of).  I am easing into the Sue Patrick workbox system.  I’m still trying to figure out how to tweak it to our family.  Also, I haven’t gotten our curriculum yet so we are just reviewing.  And until The Princess starts back to preK and the dance classes start, it is hard to see exactly how everything is going to work together.

We did get off to a good enough start.

DSCN4453 

Big Tuna heading off to first day of college.

DSCN4454

The Queen is now in 1st Grade.

DSCN4458

The Princess.  She calls this “Mama’s School”, not to be confused with “Preschool.”

DSCN4455

Godzilla is now a 6th grader…

DSCN4456

…and the comedian in the family.  He thought it was a “mug shot” photo shoot.

DSCN4459

DSCN4460

DSCN4461

I believe we are going to have a great year! 

2 comments:

Kim K. said...

I love the mug shot...hee hee. Best wishes with your school routines!!

Vivian M said...

Have a wonderful school year!