Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

Friends,
As we reflect upon 2010 and upon God's blessings to each of us, I want to wish each of you a happy and blessed Thanksgiving. 

What am I thankful for?  There is much that I am thankful for.  I am thankful for each of you that follows my blog.  I am thankful for each of you that has a blog for me to follow.  I am thankful for my husband, children, and family.  I am thankful for my church and church family.  I am thankful to be able to homeschool my children and the homeschool co-op that we belong to.  I am thankful that my sister-in-law is recovering from an accident that occurred in August.  I am thankful for all that God does in my life.  But mostly I am thankful that God loved me so much that He sent His on begotten son to die for my sins so that I may have eternal life.  Because without that, this life wouldn’t mean much.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving day!

2 comments:

Vivian M said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! I am thankful our paths crossed in China. :o)

Kim K. said...

Have a splendid Thanksgiving. Continued blessings to your family.