Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Cards 2010

Ok, so I am not The Martha Stewart or Suzy Homemaker of Christmas.  I always have the best intentions on getting things done early, but you know what they say about the best intentions…

Anyway, Christmas cards are always a challenge for me.  I love photo cards.  I love looking at each family year after year and seeing how the kids grow and age(of course the adults do not age at all!).  Let it be known that I actually keep photo cards from each Christmas.  I always want the card to also be a reflection of our family.  I always try to send cards each year with a family photo included, and with a religious CHRISTmas theme and message to share the true meaning of CHRISTmas with friends and family.   Sometimes it is really hard to find a card that brings all of the qualities I want together in a card. 

Shutterfly has a great selection of photo cards and I am especially pleased to see that cards can be sorted by “Religious Christmas Cards.”

This is the card I will use this year:

PHOTOCARD-3-4292-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v128209202000092985 They have a few “beachy” themed cards.  Let me tell you, those are hard to find!

There are also options to send folded cards like this “Rejoice the Lord is King” card where you can have a picture and a personal message on the inside of the card also:

EachShutterfly3 

I have used Shutterfly to create beautiful photo books.  Each year our adoption travel group gets together for an adoption/gotcha day reunion.  Every can upload photos to a Shutterfly group page that we have set up.  From there each of us can create a photo book memento of the reunion. 

In addition to holiday cards, they have a great selection photo cards for every occasion.  Another great thing with Shutterfly is if you set up an account (free of charge), you will get great special offers via email (if you choose this option).

Head on over to Shutterfly and check out all that they offer in the way of cards, photo gifts, calendars, photo books, etc!

No comments: