Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Summary

 

DSCN4949

  Yes, it did indeed snow!

DSCN4947

Seven inches of snow in our yard.

DSCN4941

Enough to delay school for a few hours for some snow fun.

DSCN4944

It just kept coming down.

DSCN4945 

Everyone was thrilled.

DSCN4942

Well, maybe not one.

DSCN4968

Or two.

DSCN4946

Definitely not everyone.

DSCN4972

It has been three days and the snow is still hanging around.

DSCN4973

There is just less of it to get too excited about.  Therefore, less “warm” clothes are needed to enjoy it.  Endless-summer Beach girls! 

DSCN4974

The Queen’s motto:

“The sun is out so I don’t need long pants.  I can wear shorts.”

The Princess’ motto:

“I have socks on.”

2 comments:

Kim K. said...

I love the pictures of your girls in their version of snow gear. Enjoy all the white stuff.

Vivian M said...

You have way more snow than we do! I love the shorts and boots look, lol.