Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Photos, Courtesy of The Queen

I uploaded some photos recently and discovered that I wasn’t the only one taking pictures with my camera.  So, for your viewing pleasure, presented are photos through the eyes of The Queen.

DSCN5046I call this one:  “Self-Portrait Surprise”

or “Busted” 

DSCN5047

“””Beloved Nai-nai in Chair”

DSCN5048

“Light at the End of the Tunnel”

DSCN5049

" “Flash”

DSCN5050

“Nebula'

DSCN5051

“Economic Slowdown”

DSCN5054

“Tell it to the Hand”

DSCN5057

“You Do the Math”

DSCN5059

“Tax Season”

DSCN5061

“Birthday Flowers”

DSCN5062

“Is the Glass Half Empty or Half Full”

DSCN5013

“It’s Not Always Black and White”

I’ll let you know when The Queen’s photographic display will be coming to a gallery near you:)

 

4 comments:

Kim K. said...

Brilliant work. What a clever photographer.

Annie said...

Love it!!!! I think she may have a future in photography!!! hehe!

Vivian M said...

I love seeing the world through her eyes! I think you should let her play with the camera more often. :o)

Tricia said...

I love it when Hattie takes control of my camera. She takes such interesting pictures. I love the pics your cutie took, especially the self portrait.