Monday, April 25, 2011

Coming Up For Air….

I cannot believe how long it has been since I last posted a “real” post.  Having gone so long in not posting, I don’t really know where to start again.  Things started getting really busy in January with birthdays, schooling, our homeschool co-ops, tax season, Sunday school lessons, and pretty much snowballed from there.  It was a tough, long, and cold winter on many accounts. 

Geriatric dogs…I  can’t begin to tell you how difficult that has been.

I have hardly taken any photos over the past few months.  That occurred to me when I went to upload photos and realized I didn’t even talk the first photo yesterday…Easter Sunday. 

Do I see the light at the end of the tunnel?  Maybe the size of a pinprick.

So enough with my excuses/reasons for not posting.  Since we just celebrated the resurrection of our Savior, Jesus;  maybe I can start today renew.  So, I will leave you with what few photos I do have.  I will try to do a better job from now on.  I know I love following/reading others blogs.  I hope those of you that do follow my blog enjoy it as well.  I do hope to keep you as followers, so don’t abandon the ship just yet…we are still afloat.

DSCN5014

Easter Bunny?  No.  Actually this was taken for Chinese New Year (Year of the Rabbit).

DSCN5016 

More CNY activities.  The Princess was born in the Year of the Rooster.

DSCN5025

My little Empresses

DSCN5032

Looks like everyone is hunkered down and trying to keep warm.

DSCN5023

These are some of the cutest cowgirls you’’ ever see.  I loved these dresses so much when I bought them 3 years ago.  I wish they had made them in big girl sizes as I would would be sportin’ one.  This is about the second time the girls have put these dresses on.  I cannot get them to wear them for some reason.

DSCN5045

Taking a break.

DSCN5106

Soccer girls.

DSCN5109

Two arms full!

DSCN5130

Goalie girl.

DSCN5142

Just plain silly!

DSCN5127

A rare occurrence when The Queen shared her throne (purple chair) with The Princess.

DSCN5139

Science Fair project.  No cats were harmed during the project (How Far Will A Magnet Jump?).  However, we did discover that the magnet track mat is also a Cat Magnet!  You didn’t think I wouldn’t have a Mascot photo in here somewhere!

DSCN5144

Easter Egg hunt with a friend.

I guess that about sums it up for now.  Until next time.

 

2 comments:

Kim K. said...

Nice to have back again. Super pics.

Sonia said...

So glad you are back! I love your pictures! The girls are growing so quickly!