Tuesday, June 14, 2011

In The Meantime….

I am currently working on my Father’s Day post (yes, Father’s Day is THIS Sunday).  So, in the meantime, I thought I would share a blog written by an adoptive Dad.  Y’all know how passionate I am about adopting and how I would bring home more children if possible.  Since I am so consumed about adoption, I follow many adoption blogs.  Most of the blogs I follow are written by Moms.  I stumbled across this blog written by a Dad.  I try to keep a balanced perspective on things, you know?

Anyway, No Greater Joy Dad has been doing a series on Reluctant Husband Syndrome, or RHS, that we refer to in the world of adoption.  In this series he has, to this point, addressed 9 questions that husbands may ask or think when the word “adoption” comes up.

By the way, his wife has a blog at No Greater Joy Mom.

Check them out!

I hopefully will be back with my Father’s Day post real soon!

No comments: