Friday, October 7, 2011

What’s On My Camera?

It is always fun to download pictures from my camera as there are usually a few surprise photos that I did not take.  Sure enough, here are a few that I just found:

DSCN5749

Just one of my many tea sets.  Yes, I admit that I collect tea sets.  Blame it on my first tea set when I was about 6 years old.

DSCN5765 

Pretty fairies all in a row.  These are The Queen’s from a previous birthday cake.  Her favorite is Rosetta.  The Princess loves Silvermist.  They both say I am Iridesa, because of our naturally curly hair.  AT least I have a waistline:)

DSCN5785

“Well Ferb, I know what we are going to do today!”

DSCN5786

“I pretend I don’t notice you.”

DSCN5789

“I know you are still there. What is it with the paparzzi always wanting to take my photo!”

DSCN5790

"”” “Hey!  Where are you going?”

DSCN5759

Rescue hero to the rescue!

DSCN5755

Reminds me of the seen from “Men in Black 2” at the end when J finds the aliens in his locker.

Agent J: Kay, we got to take them out. Show them there's more life than that locker.
Agent K: *sighs* Still a rookie. *opens a door, showing that humans live in a locker and there are many more aliens outside the door*

DSCN5751

A Ha!  Self-portrait of the culprit!

1 comment:

Kim K. said...

Love this post and pictorial collection. Josie is infamous for stealing our camera. I should do the same type of post sometime.

Happy Monday!