Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Belated Thanksgiving

I know I have been a poor excuse of a Blogger these past few months.  As I stated in in a previous post, I knew we were taking on too much with school this year.  And it turned into even more than I thought I was getting into.  Which has left zero time for blogging.  So I will try to recap fall 2011 today.

I am thankful for (and not necessarily in this order):

DSCN6477

The beach;

DSCN6494

This bunch of kiddos that keep me on my toes;

DSCN6263

<My first born, Big Tuna;

DSCN6264

My Princess;

DSCN6268

My first girl, The Queen;

DSCN6369

My baby boy, Godzilla;

DSCN6371

and Captain Daddy, who rocks my world!

DSCN6444

They brighten my day, every day.

DSCN6257

Oh, and I guess I am thankful for this too:)

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Kim K. said...

Thanksgiving blessings. Beautiful pics of your family. Thank you for the prayers.